Online business directories provide a useful service in their own, by allowing homeowners and other users to search for the businesses they need by location, read ratings and reviews and have access to their contact information. Here are 10 service-led businesses that homeowners may need to look for.
1. Builders – If homeowners decide they want to build an extension, separate two adjoining rooms, convert a room, add a conservatory or have any building work repaired, this type of service-led company will be invaluable to know.
2. Gardeners – The outside of a property is just as important when it comes to enjoying the home. Whether they wish to keep it maintained to a good standard or require a complete makeover, a gardening firm will help homeowners to get more fulfilment from their property.
3. Plumbers – From boiler installations to emergency repair work for washing machines, plumbing services are vital for every home. Having a list of numbers of plumbers you can trust will be extremely handy.
4. Window cleaners – In order to keep a property looking its best, its exterior to be looked after. One way to do this is through a local window cleaner.
5. Estate agents – Should the homeowner decide it’s time to sell the property, finding the contact information of local estate agents who can help them put their house or flat on the market could be important. They may even wish to find estate agents in order to help them find a new home.